Fabric: a very nice medium weight wool purchased at Treadle Yard Goods during their winter sale.
Pattern: purchased from Tessuti, here’s the link: http://www.tessuti.com.au/
Time to complete: I would say all told about 14 hours. The actual cape comes together quickly but there are Hong Kong seams and wool binding along the edges. A bit of hand sewing but it’s all good and a very enjoyable ride.
Wear Again: Absolutely!
Insight: I had thought since the sizing of this cape is made to fit many and it actually looked small when I laid it out I needed to make adjustments. In all honesty I wasn’t sure what the translation between AU and our sizing was, so I decided to add 3″ to the length. I made a muslin based on my alternations and I’m really glad I did. By adding the 3″ it looked completely out of wack proportionally. I took off 1.5″ and found that was the right amount. Glad I took the time to make a muslin, so worth it.